up1701steps said: HANNAH AND CAS AS A BROTP IS WHAT I WANT AS WELL :D
please just imagine this:
- hannah and cas in the continental, sam and dean in the impala, driving towards a hunt. stopping to spend the night at a motel. three rooms: one for sam, one for hannah, one for the dudes in love. except they all crowd into one motel room and flop all over the two double beds and marathon the indiana jones movies and order pizza and hannah sits on the bed with her legs crossed wearing thick fluffy pink socks and she and sam roll their eyes at each other when dean and cas sit side by side on the other bed and sort of melt into each other with like their feet touching
- hannah and sam form a silent form of communication that says, our brothers are real dorks
- hannah develops an affection for bright colors. she falls in love with a pair of red heart-shaped sunglasses and tries to wear them with her fbi outfit
- hannah forms a dangerous addiction to dr. pepper
- hannah and cas get their own rooms in the bunker
- hannah and dean go shopping for outfits together for brother-in-law/sister-in-law bonding time. dean compliments hannah’s classy taste
- hannah is bored by dean and cas’s wedding planning but throws cas a wild bachelor’s party with Parcheesi and twister
601 notes | Reblogged: (via
Ever had a flying burrito hit you? Well, it’s a deadly projectile, right up there with cannonballs and grenades.
— Rick Riordan, The Titan’s Curse
321 notes | Reblogged: (via
I hope you find someone you can’t live without. I really do. And I hope you never have to know what it’s like to have to try and live without them.
4,294 notes | Reblogged: (via